Resistible Fall Of A Young Poet

And life links us with a little linker named 'who we are' 
The ropes or the threads of mine 
goes out from my eyes to capture 
                                                   the leaves 
                                                                to leave 
                                                                     the life  
                                                                            I live.
'Therefore I am' who said that once?
Whereas I'm thinking but not among you and in your side
           hide myself among the words' magic
           I can't count on making logic,
      side by side: existence and being nothing.


O.T.K

Yorumlar

Bu blogdaki popüler yayınlar

The Poem Of The Middle Earth

Dağılganlaştıramadıklarımızdan

Inter'siz Rail